Close to Rome Termini. Poor A/C and no views to speak of. Great shopping.
|Bar and Beverages||
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Breakfast is mediocre. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 53%.
- Bar is disappointing.
- Horrible vibe. 92% considered it to be not well-maintained. 100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Terrible amenities. For 74%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 75% thought the building wasn't nice.
- Quite uncomfortable. Air conditioning was criticized by 90%. 71% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Not very clean. 51% thought it was rather dirty.
- Awful rooms. 70% complained about the bathroom. Poor beds
- Terrific location. Reasonably accessible by car, said 66%. 89% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Good service. 57% said the reception staff was ok. Bad housekeeping, according to 74%.
- Disappointing internet connection. 85% thought it was overpriced.