Very good city hotel. Close to Kings Cross. New facilities with a great entrance area. Near city centre. Popular among people traveling with friends.
|Value for money||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 80%. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Great service. 85% found the restaurant service to be one of the best. Housekeeping was ok, according to 61%.
- Internet is poor. 61% thought it was overpriced.
- Rooms are not good. 73% complained about the bathroom. 78% found problems with the furniture.
- Disappointing wellness & sports facilities. 86% didn't like the fitness area.
- Value below average. 61% said the breakfast was too expensive. The price was ok for 50%.
- Not very comfortable. For only 66%, the noise level was all right.
- Breakfast is good.
- Vibe was decent. 64% criticized the unstylish hotel. 71% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.